Latest PaintballX3 Issues - the world's most read Paintball Magazine

Our Best Paintball Photos

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

The best paintball mask ?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: The best paintball mask ?

Re: The best paintball mask ? 1 year, 9 months ago #56

So ya I would go grillz, over proflex or I forgot.... look into tthe jt flex 8. They offer vary simmilar charecteristics to the grill with a much diffrent style.

The flex 8 does hold out the fog just as well but might be a bit harder to remove the lense. I have the old grill and its about the same removal time as the flex 8 but I know the new grill is better fog resistant as well as a little simpler to clean.

For me Id go Grill (looks coolest), Proflex, then Flex 8

Re: The best paintball mask ? 1 year, 9 months ago #60

• Weeble
I have a grill and A sly Profit. I love them both. I love the fir of the profit (I use this one the most) I have never had a problem hearing out of it and I find it to be easy to clean. I am still running the original lens and enjoy it. As for my Grill I also find it easy to clean. Not as comfortable fit and the original lens needed to be replaced after my first game. It has also been harder to find lens' for the grill. Also both of these masks fit over my glasses and I have never had a problems with the mask Lens's fogging up/
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by Weeble.

Re: The best paintball mask ? 1 year, 9 months ago #62

All the masks you mention are great masks but it really depends on the shape of your head/face on how well they perform fogging wise and how comfortable they are. As for being able to be heard whilst wearing the mask, well that does vary from mask to mask as outlined in previous comments in this thread.

Best advise I can give you is to go to a shop or event where you can try them on and then decide which one suits you best.
The following user(s) said Thank You: semper invicta

Re: The best paintball mask ? 1 year, 9 months ago #68

• sebas241
  • Fresh Boarder
thanks to all I will go to my local proshop and ask them to let me the grillz and the proflex so i can try them before making my decision

Re: The best paintball mask ? 1 year, 9 months ago #82

I have owned e-vents ,profits and currently use pro-flexes.I don't see myself using any other mask.The flexes are super comfortable and fully customizable .But that's just my opinion like was said before best to try out mask to find the right one for you

Re: The best paintball mask ? 1 year, 9 months ago #90

I had the VForce profiler for ages and loved it!! then I got an I4.... WOW love the thing
Smaller than the Profiler,lighter buuut... depending on the size of your mellon it wont cover all of yr face
Go the the shop n try on is the best advice bud
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds

Site designed by X3WebDevelopment.com