?

Latest PaintballX3 Issues - the world's most read Paintball Magazine

Our Best Paintball Photos

Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Welcome! We're glad you're here...
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: Welcome! We're glad you're here...

Welcome! We're glad you're here... 1 year, 10 months ago #5

• admin
  • Administrator
Please take a moment to register and introduce yourself. We'd love to get to know you...

Plus, posting three messages per week makes you eligible to win our Friday Gear giveaway. We're giving away a paintball gun this week...

Thanks for hanging out!

Admin

Re: Welcome! We're glad you're here... 1 year, 10 months ago #8

• skillkilla
  • Fresh Boarder
what up x3 !! this is skillkilla, guess i found you guys on-line at the perfect time ! im in denver colorado, i have a dlx luxe 1.5 and i like to play it all, woods, air, concept, hyper, you name it ! lovin the new site. will tell all the ballers i know about it .

Re: Welcome! We're glad you're here... 1 year, 10 months ago #14

Just got myself a dm7 with all the fun stuff trying to keep it cheap but working . Looking to play a bit more again after being non tournament experience for 3 years since I moved. Hope to meet some new people along the way

Re: Welcome! We're glad you're here... 1 year, 10 months ago #18

My name is David and I have been playing paintball for 7 years now.I play with a scenario team with players from Al,Tn,and Fl.We are steadily growing the roster.We are sponsored by Planet Eclipse ,which make the equipment hands down.The team is going to be hitting bigger events this year including LL6 and UWL at World Cup .I hope to meet up with fellow ballets who enjoy this sport as much as do .

Re: Welcome! We're glad you're here... 1 year, 9 months ago #22

Awesome effort X3! hopefully this forum will unite paintballers worldwide even more! I will also try and plug the forum at my Dutch Paintball Facebook page to see if I can get some more people to sign up and post here!
Last Edit: 1 year, 9 months ago by Maverick_58th. Reason: grammar mistake
The following user(s) said Thank You: John

Re: Welcome! We're glad you're here... 1 year, 9 months ago #25

• John
  • Administrator
thanks my friend!!
Time to create page: 0.13 seconds

Site designed by X3WebDevelopment.com