Submit your best action shot of you or your team using Sport Smoke for a chance to win over $200 in Sport Smoke products! We will be awarding the TOP THREE entries this year so don’t miss out! Entries will be accepted until the end of July at which point we will post the finalists on our Facebook page and let you vote for the winner!
Enter at www.sportsmoke.com/giveaway
Specs originally posted at the Catshack Reports…
- Tool-free bolt removal and cleaning; only one component requires regular maintenance
- single bore, balanced spool valve bolt
- 100% user-serviceable internal O-rings and seals; no custom seals are used throughout the marker
- customizable volumizing foregrip
- Adjustable bolt speed control (dampening)
- internally-routed air supply with self-aligning pressure couplings
- pressure-balanced pneumatics within the LPR
- dual temperature-compensated pressure transducers for both the LPR and dump valve
- 96×64 pixel OLED display screen, board speaker, and multicolor LED for quick marker status
- micro-USB computer interface for settings adjustment, custom features, and at-home board updates
- backwards-compatible with traditional foregrip regulators and ASAs
- auto-bleed tank pin on/off lever
- hourglass frame ergonomics
- spring-loaded, angled detents
- trigger features externally adjustable pre-travel, post-travel, firing point, and pull tension
- concealed double roller bearing trigger pivot
- boss-latch style low-rise feedneck (feedneck compatible with Empire, J4, Nummech)
- no wiring harness
- game Timer
- Multi-sensor bolt tracking system
- autonomous firing adjustment – all settings have been eliminated
- FSDO has been eliminated
- automatically compensating marker operation irrespective of weather conditions, over lubrication, under lubrication, bolt splatter slowdown, temporal distortions, etc.
- multiple performance feedback modules – cleaning/maintenance monitoring, loader speed monitoring, bolt speed dampening setup, true regulator performance, others
- Most powerful electronics ever used in paintball
If you’ve not see the PSP West Coast Open Field Layouts yet, here they are:
Following the success of our AZ Carbon barrel, Azodin team took a step further to develop the carbon barrel to a new level of competition.
Combining the lightweight of Carbon Fiber and the reliability of Aluminum Alloy, AZ Carbon barrel is now a superb composition of the elements as one. Aluminum core provides smooth and harden surface to fix our customers’ craving for the shots consistency, as well as the worry free of internal surface damage while cleaning with swabs.
The barrel went through a precise honing process to achieve a shiny finish and features with the “Back to Tip” alignment for increased accuracy that you can only expect from the higher end barrels.
Azodin goes beyond its limitation once again to offer product at an affordable price without compromising the quality and standard.
The re-engineered barrel porting sequence provides lower shot-spread and quieter sound signature.
Our AZ Two Piece Carbon barrel is also interchangeable with AZ Two Piece Aluminum barrels.
Available in Autococker threads.
14” and 16” lengths
Bore Size .689
Bore Sizes .687 and .689
Interchangeable with AZ Two Piece Aluminum barrels
Black, Grey, Blue, Green, Red.
14” One Piece – 2.86oz/ 81g
16” One Piece – 3.21oz/ 91g
14” Two Piece – 3.10oz/ 88g